A selection of articles related to zoroaster belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Zoroaster Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zoroaster Belief.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Zoroaster Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroaster Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Islamic Scout troop first for area
- Senior patrol leader Ahmed Eitta leads other scouts in the scout oath and scout law during a troop meeting at the Islamic Society of Central Virginia. Troop 1437 is the first Islamic Boy Scout troop in the area. Photo/Ryan M.
- Morgan Freeman Explores Why Evil Exists in the World in 'Story of God'
- Freeman's next stop is to meet with leaders of the Zoroastrian community in California who believe Jews and Christians get their belief in the devil from them.
- Bearing Witness to What Actually Is Going On
- Whether you realize it or not, the media is constantly shaping your beliefs and basic views every day. From what you hear about on the news, to the short, clickbait Buzzfeed-esque articles that are ...
- How Islamophobia is driving young Canadian Muslims to reclaim their identity
- Laya Behbahani never questioned her Canadianness until a recent incident at the Vancouver airport. The 31-year-old lecturer at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, B.C.
- New film exposes alliance between Turkey, Saudi Arabia and ISIS
- Historians say Zoroastrianism was founded by Zoroaster in ancient Babylonia in the 6th Century. Zoroastrianists believe that there is one universal, transcendent, supreme god named Ahura Mazda, or the “Wise Lord” and an evil force called Angra Mainyu, ...