A selection of articles related to zoroaster.
Original articles from our library related to the Zoroaster. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zoroaster.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Where Did Magick Originate?
- For early man, religion and magick were inseparable from the world around them, and just about every feature of the land was infused with some sacred significance. Swamps were evil. Every spring, tree, river and mountain was imbued with a spirit, with the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Cypress: Correspondences
- Cupressus sumpervirens Folk Names: Tree of Death Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Earth Deity: Mithras, Pluto, Aphrodite, Ashtoreth, Artemis, Apollo, Cupid, Jupiter, Hekat, Hebe, Zoroaster Power: Protection, Longevity, Healing, Comfort...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Zoroaster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroaster books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE DATE OF ZOROASTER: Some Apologetic Considerations
- Presbyterion 23/1 (1997): 25-42. THE DATE OF ZOROASTER: Some Apologetic Considerations. Winfried Corduan*.
- ANTH/AS/HIST/MATH 395: In Search of Zoroaster (Zarathustra
- In Search of Zoroaster (Zarathustra) and Brahma: A journey into Indo-Iranian cultures.
Suggested News Resources
- an interview w/ the Atlas Moth, a song debut & tour dates too
- at Emo's and Hoeks Death Metal Pizza), again with Harvey Milk/Coalesce followed by Nachtmystium/Zoroaster/Dark Castle (x2), and eventually back at SXSW and on back to NYC as part of Metalliance with bands like Crowbar, Saint Vitus, and Kylesa.
- New dictionaries to arrive in Iran
- "Dictionary of Heavenly religions" will be released in 4 volumes by Seyyed Ali Mohammad Rafe'ee of which two volumes have concluded (themed on Islam and Zoroaster). "Sports dictionary" by Mehdi Zare'ee is the other book.
- Historical fiction gives new life to known biblical figures
- In his free time he is found in the marketplace, listening to the stories of vendors speaking of sages from distant lands; stories of Zoroaster, Buddha, Vedic seers, Greek thinkers.
- Cough, Apostle of Solitude & Earthling played w/ 'Slow Southern Steel' (pics)
- The main attraction was Slow Southern Steel, the oft-delayed documentary on the southern-fried metal phenomenon that has given birth to bands like Eyehategod, Buzzov*en, Rwake, Dark Castle, Kylesa, Zoroaster and more.
Suggested Web Resources
- ZOROASTER | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- ZOROASTER's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Zoroaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Zoroaster Avestan: Zaraϑuštra) was an ancient Iranian prophet and the founder of Zoroastrianism who lived in Eastern Iran.
- die ultimative zarathustra seite.
- Welcome to the official Zoroaster website. Here you'll find the latest news, tour dates, pictures, merch, and anything else Zoroaster-related.
- Zoroaster (Iranian prophet) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Zoroaster (Iranian prophet), c. 628 bc probably Rhages, Iran c.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshair dreams
slavoj iek postmodernism
secure shell history
fraggle rock doozers