- The Zoroastrian name of the religion is Mazdayasna, which combines and may be a remnant of an old Indian legal definition (since overruled) of Parsi.
- A Scientific Dream in Action Farhang Sefidvash I was born on
- I was born on August 14, 1938, to a Bahá'í family of Zoroasterian background in the city of Yazd in Iran.
- ﻓﺮﻡ ﺍﺷﺘﺮﺍﮎ ﻓﺼﻠﻨﺎﻣﻪ ﻧﮕﺮﻩ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮑﺪﻩ ﻫﻨﺮ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺷﺎﻫ
- monotheism and dualism in zoroasterian religion and also two words of the sun and These two words are symbols of light in zoroasterian culture.
- Islamic E-Book
- Magians/Zoroasterians have been added to them going by the words of the Prophet, "Treat them as. People of the Book.
- FOUR ELEMENTS
- A Zoroasterian priest attending to ﬁre in a temple (1 1).
- The conformity between Persian myths and lori legends in
- Zoroasterian myths. These two are far less important compared with the other four goddesses(Amshaspand) whom we mentioned before.
- Myanmar president says will address sectarian violence
- River January • 15 hrs ago. Ban-ki moon should take all of Rohungers to his country. Anyone mentions about Christians Buddhists Hindus Jews Baha'i Zoroasterians are being killed by Mohammedams in the name of Allah Islam Quran and Muhammad?
- LiveLeak.com - Iran -- Chak Chak, Holy temple of Zoroasterians in Iran
- Aug 7, 2008 Iran -- Chak Chak, Holy temple of Zoroasterians in Iran.
- Mohamad in Zoroasterian Scriptures
- Jan 12, 2011 Prophet Mohammad (p) as prophesied in Zoroasterian Scriptures.
Zoroasterians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroasterians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvaticinia ex eventu
subjunctive mood french
mohegan mohegan language
william james william james bear