- Hilaire Belloc in 1938: Islam 'the Most Formidable and Persistent Enemy' of
- The Arabs, under the banner of so-called Islam, conquered several civilisations on three continents: the Zoroasterian Sassanid Persian Empire, the Byzantine Christian Empire, the Coptic Christian Egyptians, the Hindu Indians, the Buddhist Chinese, etc.
- A Rendezvous With Ancient Persian Kings and Poets in Shiraz, Iran
- Known as the Kaba ye Zartosht - Zoroasterian Cube - the 5th century BCE structure is an Archaemenid architectural example believed by many as the site of an eternal flame, perhaps in the memory of the kings buried in the facing mountains. Others have ...
- The Zoroastrian priestesses of Iran
- Viewed from the air, Tehran appears as a pool of scattered bricks and fragments. Near Ferdouzi street, in the south of the capital, sits one of the largest and most emblematic religious complexes of the Zoroastrian minority scattered across Iran.
- Epic Cosmic Battles and the Forces of Creation and Destruction in Belief
- Stories of epic cosmic battles can be found in many world cultures. In these battles, the lines are often drawn clearly, with the forces of good on one side and the forces of evil on the other.
Zoroasterians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroasterians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about anxiety
auburn massachusetts history
norse mythology supernatural beings
meaning of dreams about river