A selection of articles related to zoroastrian philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Zoroastrian Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zoroastrian Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Zoroastrian Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroastrian Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Controversy In Tennessee Over Teaching Religion In Schools
- Nick Rossi leads his class of seventh graders in a review of what they've learned about religion. “I want you to know it,” he says. “Because in our community, we have people that belong to basically every religion that we're studying.
- Should Israel celebrate the Iranian elections results?
- The persian achaemenid empire was zoroastrian and incredibly tolerant islam did not exist..so your theme that look how islam is so tolerant we let them live in iran/persia and nice whilst jews so mean is lamentable..
- GLOBAL FAITHS: Parsi agreement means declining population
- Most of us have heard of Zoroastrianism, an ancient religion founded about 3,500 years ago by a Persian called Zoroaster. He is sometimes hailed as an early monotheist, positing a good God that he called Ahura Mazda, although he also identified an evil ...
- Prying Open the Devil's Broom Closet
- Our philosophy holds that excellence and creative purpose are rooted in self-awareness, self-knowledge and self-creation,” (source: Temple of Set welcome page). Totally about evil and a ...