A selection of articles related to zoroastrian rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Zoroastrian Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zoroastrian Rituals.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Zoroastrian Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroastrian Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Zoroastrianism in Iraq seeks official recognition
- But there are no accurate figures of their numbers as they are still referred to as "Muslims” on their identity documents, even though they engage in Zoroastrian religious rituals.
- Erie-area religion calendar, March 12 and later
- EARTH DAY CELEBRATION: Friday, April 22; 6 p.m.; Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Erie, 7180 Perry Highway; Whispering Lake Grove celebration honoring the Earth Mothers and the gifts of the Earth; potluck dinner follows ritual.
- These Trans Performance Artists Are Here to Say 'It Gets Bitter'
- Their recitation began in choric-style: they spoke at the same time in a strident, ritualistic tone, saying “Dear Dan Savage.” Then they shifted into call-and-response, answering each ...
- Ancient Norooz New Year Festivities Will Be Celebrated in Pasadena on Thursday
- Norooz has been celebrated for at least 3,000 years and is deeply rooted in the traditions of the Zoroastrian, the religion of ancient Persia before the advent of Islam. Before the New Year, Iranians start cleaning their houses and buy new clothes.
- Objects reveal life as it once was
- Music was an important part of Chinese ancestor rituals from about 850 BCE. This bell would originally have belonged to a set of bells of different sizes, graded to make a tonal scale.