A selection of articles related to zoroastrianism belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Zoroastrianism Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zoroastrianism Belief.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Zoroastrianism Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroastrianism Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Everlasting Flame International Programme to be inaugurated on 19th march
- Zoroastrianism, one of the oldest world religions, originated amongst Iranian tribes in Central Asia during the second millennium BCE and spread to Iran where it became the principal faith until the advent of Islam.
- GLOBAL FAITHS: Parsi agreement means declining population
- Though appearing rather grisly to us, this practice was based upon the Zoroastrian belief in the purity of the earth, which should not be polluted by burials.
- Wrong to introduce religion into elections
- Some of the younger generation, the sons and daughters of those who lead the Islamic revolution, are atheists and agnostics or are now seeking a returning to Iran's pre-Islamic religion, Zoroastrianism.
- Azerbaijanis celebrate Last Novruz Tuesday
- Springtime brings Azerbaijan not only pleasantly warm breezes, deliciously longer days and the beautiful flowers, but also one of the most bright and happy holidays -- Novruz Bayram.
- 3 reasons I'm not an atheist
- Do you recognize the sovereignty of Zeus? Vishnu? Zoroaster?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Zoroastrianism Belief Topics
Related searcheshollyoaks hutchinsoncunningham family
las gorras blancas
church of the subgenius slack
mark driscoll theology
medicine wheel history