A selection of articles related to zoroastrianism belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Zoroastrianism Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zoroastrianism Belief.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Zoroastrianism Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroastrianism Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- There are approximately 4000 Zoroastrians in Britain. Beliefs and Rituals.
- CIS Bulleting - Zoroastrianism.pmd
- a follower and gave Zoroaster his daughter in marriage. He is called a prophet and is not worshipped.
- European Zoroastrian Attitudes to Their Purity Laws
- of Zoroastrianism in the year 2003. Purity and pollution are at the heart of the.
- THE DATE OF ZOROASTER: Some Apologetic Considerations
- It appears in both Zoroastrian sources themselves and in credible reports about Zoroastrian beliefs.27. All of them refer to Zoroaster's.
Suggested News Resources
- Iran: when eastern influence is refused
- Even though the Iranian constitution recognizes Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrianism belief and the law implies that all non-Muslims have rights that should be observed this official said that a specific belief will not be promoted by such items.
Suggested Web Resources
- Important Beliefs of Zoroastrianism
- Belief in the duality of existence. Zoroastrians believe that the world is battle ground between good and evil forces.
- Basic Zoroastrian beliefs
- zoroastrian kids korner: here you can learn the basic Zoroastrian beliefs.
- An Introduction to Zoroastrianism: Beliefs, Religion, Sects
- A brief introduction to the religion of Zoroastrianism. What do Zoroastrians believe? Who is the Zoroastriani God?
- ARC - Faiths and ecology - What do Zoroastrians believe?
- Zoroastrians believe that Ahura Mazda is wise but vulnerable. And humans are therefore called to be his assistants to restore harmony in a world broken by evil.
Zoroastrianism Belief Topics
Related searchesthree gunas
2005 in argentina events
talker crystal palace
friedrich august kekul von stradonitz