A selection of articles related to zoroastrianism practice.
Original articles from our library related to the Zoroastrianism Practice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zoroastrianism Practice.
- What is Necromantic Practice?
- First off, Necromantic Practice is NOT a Religion. You can be a Christian, Jew, Pagan, etc.and still practice Necromantics. (I prefer to use this term instead of the ever-tarnished "Necromancy") Death touches ALL Religions, therefore is not a...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Staying in the Energy of Love ~ Conscious Relationships
- At the beginning of a relationship, it is easy to love. You don't have to do much to receive love. Both of you give and receive, like in a wonderful dance. We believe that love should remain like that forever. In reality, love is a continuous state of being....
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
Zoroastrianism Practice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroastrianism Practice books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TO ANCIENT Zoroastrian practice, the. Indo-Iranian priests traditionally held a bundle of twigs or rods while solemnizing certain sacred cere- monies.
- DRUJIH-I-BUJI - Traditional Zoroastrianism: Tenets of the Religion
- Zoroastrian who attacked seclusion: "Seclusion does not mean enslavement. Seclusion during menstruation is an essential. Zoroastrian practice.
- THE ORIGINS OF MUSLIM PRAYER: SIXTH AND SEVENTH
- Zoroastrian practice.
- SOC Final Paper Notes
- For the Parsis (Indian Zoroastrians) of Mumbai, the 17th century Towers of Silence is ferociously protected as a sacred site for the practice of dokhmenashini .
Suggested News Resources
- The spiritual and social
- Fasting is a universal and ancient practice. It is known that the Romans, the Babylonians, the Cynic, Stoic, Pythagorean and Neo-Platonist philosophers commended fasting. The followers of Hinduism, Jainism, Confucianism and Zoroastrianism practice it.
Suggested Web Resources
- An Overview Of Zoroastrian Religion
- Practice of three commandments. Every Zoroastrian should practice the three commandments of Zoraster, namely good thoughts, good words and good deeds.
- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly . BELIEF & PRACTICE
- Mar 23, 2007 Zoroastrian New Year March 23, 2007 . We visited a Zoroastrian family of Iranian-Americans, the Aiduns, in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- May 17, 2002 The practice of Zoroastrianism involves much that is occultic and superstitious, something resoundingly condemned in the Scripture.
- Zoroastrianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Despite this, followers of Ilm-e-Kshnoom in India believe in reincarnation and practice vegetarianism, two principles unknown to Orthodox Zoroastrianism.
- Prayer, Zoroastrian
- However, he was a practicing priest who was learned in the Indo-Iranian practice, such as the Rg Veda (see Vedas).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Zoroastrianism Practice Topics
Related searchesstreet role in the built environment
galileo galilei contributions
cha-cha-cha dance history
wolverine comics character history