A selection of articles related to zoroastrianism worship.
Original articles from our library related to the Zoroastrianism Worship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zoroastrianism Worship.
- Worshipping a god or goddess in fact is paying homage to the great shining light at the core of your being. You acknowledge that there is more than everyday reality and honor it. The various godheads are different 'gestalts', energy beings, or facets of the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Zoroastrianism Worship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoroastrianism Worship books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- SEVEN COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM (PART 1 OF 2)
- Even the name stands out unique among other religions in that it means a state of being; it does not refer to any particular person, such as Christianity, Buddhism or Zoroastrianism; a tribe like Judaism; or a nation like Hinduism.
- Saving Yazidis from ISIS, one captive at a time
- The Yazidi religion includes elements of ancient nature-worship, as well as influences from Christianity, Gnosticism, Zoroastrianism, Islam and Judaism, and ISIS justifies its slavery and slaughter under the guise that Yazidis are “devil worshippers.”.
- How faith conversion affected kings and their empires throughout history
- Moses is an example of a visionary prophetic ruler who brings the entire Israelite nation to worship his newfound God, who seems to have been completely forgotten at the time of his Sinai theophany.
- Yazidi teen escaped Islamic State, appeals for help for sex slaves
- The ancient Yazidi faith blends elements of Christianity, Zoroastrianism and Islam. The United Nations says Islamic State still holds an estimated 3,500 people captive in Iraq, the majority of them ....
- Objects reveal life as it once was
- The sun-god Mithras was once widely worshipped across the Roman Empire. Little is now known about the beliefs and practices of the cult but several monumental sculptures have survived.