Zulu Language History
A selection of articles related to zulu language history.
Original articles from our library related to the Zulu Language History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zulu Language History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Zulu Language History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zulu Language History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- University of Zululand
- in Zulu history, language and cultural heritage both tangible and intangible.
- The construction, meaning and
- Zulu identity in KwaZulu-Natal centred around four criteria of identification: birthplace, descent, language, and history.
- African scholarship, particularly history, toward vernacular language sources and popular traditions.
- NDEBELE AND ZULU: SOME PHONETIC AND TONAL
- plausible (though probably somewhat simplistic) to postulate that they both derive from a single 'proto-Zulu' parent language spoken in Zululand before 1822 .
- Beverley Muller Zulu and the media: a success story in Africa
- One has to ponder on further reasons for the success of newsprint in the Zulu medium.
Suggested Web Resources
- Zulu language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. The Zulu, like Xhosa and other Nguni people, have lived in South Africa for a long time.
- Zulu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Zulu people or amaZulu, an ethnic group of southern Africa.
- Zulu - Language Information & Resources
- The history of the Zulu people and language is highlighted by a number of exciting points, including the reign of the infamous Zulu leader Shaka.
- The Zulu language is called Zulu or isizulu. Zulu has about 19 000 words and one of the most complex grammars in the world.
- Zulu language and pronunciation
- Information about Zulu, a Bantu language spoken mainly in South Africa. and explained the spelling of Zulu words and the history of the Old Testament.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.