Zulu Sangoma Bones
A selection of articles related to zulu sangoma bones.
Original articles from our library related to the Zulu Sangoma Bones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zulu Sangoma Bones.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 13:2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine. 13:3 And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Zulu Sangoma Bones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zulu Sangoma Bones books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- White boy dreams of being a Zulu sangoma
- Keegan said he practiced his isiZulu with other Zulu people in his neighbourhood.
- Desmond Tutu's warning shot: Jacob Zuma and ANC worse than Apartheid Govt
- I spoke to my sangoma, she threw the bones and told me that no such thing exists because it is the Tokolosi which rules along with the ANC.
- Rough year ahead, sangoma
- After blowing and throwing his bones, traditional healer Solly Mathebula (38) of Mamelodi East Extension 4 said he is troubled at what 2016 has in store for the people of Mamelodi. He predicted that this would be a tough year, not only for residents of ...
- Washington struggles to rebound after massive blizzard
- OWINGS, MD - JANUARY 23: Ben and Lindsey Hollister take a walk in heavy snow and wind on Chaneyville Road, January 23, 2016 in Owings, Maryland. Heavy snow continues to fall in the Mid-Atlantic region causing 'life-threatening blizzard conditions' ...
- Beware the charlatan sangomas
- Back at the divination centre in Sandton, the house leader takes me to a small room attached to the main house that is decorated with animal skins, bark cloth, calabashes, animal skeletons, bones and a number of small transparent bottles containing ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Zulu Sangoma Bones Topics
Related searchesribbon ribbon symbolism
economy of malaysia tiger economy
bbc world service history
denison university greek life
organization of afro-american unity