- zy·mase (z m s , -m z ). n. The enzyme complex in yeasts that catalyzes the breakdown of sugar into alcohol and carbon dioxide.
- 7HE ACTION SPECTRUM OF THE INHIBITION OF GALACTO
- ZYMASE PRODUCTION BY ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT*. BY PAUL A. SWENSONf.
- Feb 5, 2009 about 14 percent, ethanol destroys the zymase enzyme and fermentation stops.
- Günlük haberler - Nobel ödüllü: Albert von Szent-Györgyi Nagyrapolt (Son
- Warburg ve Christian, 1935 yılında, diğer araştırmacılar uzun girişimlerin boşa renksiz ve metal içermeyen diğer iki dehydrogenases, (co-ferment ve co-zymase), aktif bir grup doğa tanımlanır .
- Zymase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Zymase is an enzyme complex ("mixture") that catalyzes the fermentation of sugar into ethanol and carbon dioxide.
- Zymase is an enzyme critical in the catalyzation of glycolysis, or the fermentation breakdown of sugar into ethanol and carbon dioxide.
- Zymase | Define Zymase at Dictionary.com
- Related Searches. Yeast fermentation of... Cellulase · Invertase.
- Zymase - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- an enzyme or enzyme complex of yeast that promotes fermentation of sugar. Origin of ZYMASE. International Scientific Vocabulary.
- zymase on deviantART
- Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.
Zymase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zymase books and related discussion.