- A pair of wine guides to complement anyone who likes to raise a glass
- This encyclopedic reference covers wine from “abboccato” – an Italian term meaning “medium sweet” — to “zymase” — enzymes that help convert sugar to alcohol during fermentation. As that suggests, the Oxford Companion helps readers understand the ...
- 5 best wine reads for gifting and winter reading
- This edition, the fourth, has more than 4,000 entries (wine geeks take note), organized alphabetically, from "abboccato" (medium sweet in Italian) to "zymase" (enzymes involved in fermentation).
- The word on wine
- Running to over a million words and including close to 4,000 entries, it defines and describes the world of wine from abboccato (“Italian for medium sweet”) to zymase (“group of enzymes which encourage the conversion of glucose and fructose into ethyl ...
- What is Bioethanol?
- Biofuels are liquid or gaseous fuels that are produced from biodegradable fractions of products, remains from agricultural production and forestry, as well as biodegradable fractions of industrial and municipal wastes. However, ethanol produced from ...
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
- 4 (0). 3 (0). 2 (0).
Zymase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zymase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbarbiturate history
hanne hiob films
dream symbol dad
j edgar hoover references in fiction
nicolas fatio de duillier